Loading...

A magical love that cannot die: Debbie McGee reveals how Paul Daniels wants a chorus of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah at his funeral and how his last words to her were 'I love you' in deeply moving interview

A magical love that cannot die: Debbie McGee reveals how Paul Daniels wants a chorus of Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah at his funeral and how his last words to her were 'I love you' in deeply moving interview 

Debbie McGee reveals Paul Daniels wants Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah to play at his funeral 
The show, it seems, must go on. But the grief Debbie McGee (pictured, right) clearly feels for the loss of the man she calls the love of her life - and who the rest of us know as the nation's best-loved magician - is never far from the surface. 'I'm in such shock, it hasn't sunk in,' she says. 'It's been so quick. I don't think Paul and I will meet again in heaven. I don't believe in the afterlife - I wish I did.'
DEATH 1168135686235836983

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *