Loading...

Copied:
ATTENTION PLEASE!

Seriously this is happening:

A lady delivered 50 litres of petrol to me two weeks ago, and she wedded a Salzburg based architect. They are leaving Nigeria for The Bahamas in four weeks.

Another guy who heard of it and tapped into the anointing brought to me 30 litres. He is today among the winner of the Elumelu Entrepreneurship millions.

Last Monday a recent graduate heard of this and hurriedly brought 20 litres of petrol to me, and just this morning. Yes, this morning, he got his letter of employment from Mobil. The details of his employment are unbelievable for a guy in his mid 20s.

What are you waiting for? Stop reading, and just send some litres of petrol to me immediately and see the heavens rain your expected miracles on you within a week! Procrastination is actually bad for miracles.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *