Loading...

It's a witch-hunt against my brother, says Poppi's aunt: Paul Worthington's sister reveals family are standing behind him and how she let him look after her own children

It’s a witch-hunt against my brother, says Poppi Worthington's aunt
Paul Worthington's sister claimed yesterday that he had been the victim of a 'witch-hunt'. Tracy Worthington (pictured left) also revealed she was the family member who threw away what could have been crucial evidence - Poppi's last nappy - at the little girl's home in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. The 45-year-old said her brother (right) was 'innocent' and that 'we are standing behind him'. She added: 'Paul lived with me for two years and looked after my daughters, who are now aged 18 and 15, while I was at work. Do you think I'd let him do that if he was capable of what they're saying? He did not touch them once, he would not be walking this Earth if he did.' It came as MPs said the death of Poppi (inset) must be reinvestigated by another police force.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *