Loading...

Should I tell my husband that I did it with his brother?

I am not proud to say this but I have been dying with this for the past few months now. When I was pregnant few months back my husband traveled for a course and asked his younger brother to come stay with me so that I can at least have someone to send errand .

He was very nice and humble, he will gist with me ,cook for me and drive me to the hospital for anti natal, I started getting use to him , sometimes we will gist and dose off in my room , or in the sitting room.


 He will take me out and make me feel loved, the boy was everything my husband was not , so I started lusting after him, I wanted more, I wanted a man to hold me in my condition, make love to me and make me happy. 


When ever I call my husband he will never pick or claim he is busy . So I taught of what to do, so one day I went into Emeka's room when I knew he would be coming out of the bath, so immediately he came out, I stripped naked and went on my knees, begging him to touch me. He quickly dragged the bed sheet and covered me up, but I was crying and begging him. 


He cried with me also and was begging me to stop, I started touching him, he was trying to be careful with me cause of my condition, but I was forcing myself on him, until he finally gave in. 


As he did it he was crying, but I was enjoying it, until I got to orgasm but he did not cum , so he jumped out and ran off the house. 


I did not see him for one week, so when he got back, I noticed his room was locked, so I knocked and knocked but no response, for 2 days, then I got worried and asked a neighbor to break the door, this boy had attempted killing him self with expired drugs. 


So we rushed him to the hospital. Am glad his getting better but he insisted we tell his brother my husband, so that he can have his peace of mind. Please I am dying inside, should I confess to my husband or just die with my secret, my marriage or his peace of mind?


Yours anonymous 

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *