Loading...

My phone was stolen by a fake nairalander called FIJK while I was on a journey. Now; he has been using the opportunity to bring me down. He's requesting for some amount & since I refuse to pay him without meeting him; he has been trying to spoil my name and also trying to dupe my bbm; WhatsApp & business partners.

I have tried my best to make sure that none of my bbm & WhatsApp contacts or business partners fell into his trap.

Now; I'm back online for serious & better business and I'll be giving out 20% to 50% DISCOUNT on all our offers @LegalDeals for this week.

I have retrieved my sim cards & you are safe to do business with @LegalDeals. Kindly ignore any rumor from FIJK. He is just an enemy of progress. Thanks for your love; support & understanding. God bless you.

Enjoy our 99% sure 2years USA VISA @ 20% DISCOUNT between today & tomorrow. Kindly submit your documents before 4pm on friday & expect the VISA as soon as possible. PAYMENT WILL BE MADE ONCE VISA IS GRANTED.

#NOTE: Kindly send me your name so that I can save your number as I have lost all contacts.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *