Loading...

'He's my life': Katie Price backtracks over controversial TV comments after revealing she would have aborted disabled son Harvey

Katie Price says she would have aborted Harvey if she knew he would be born blind
The mother-of-five (left) admitted that she had not been prepared for what life would entail when she began caring for her disabled child at the age of 23. Harvey (with whom she is pictured right), her 13-year-old child from a previous relationship with Dwight Yorke, suffers from a rare genetic condition called Prader-Willi syndrome, as well as autism, ADHD and blindness. Speaking on Loose Women, she said: 'I was young when I had Harvey and I admit it: If I'd have known he was blind when I had him, as harsh as it sounds, I probably would have aborted him.' The former glamour model said her decision would have been based on a fear of the unknown, particularly as she was so young. After she spoke out about being a carer for her son, several people wrote on Twitter that she had been brave for speaking out about the issue (inset).

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *